Women In God's Service
"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10
The W.I.N.G.S. ministry is intended to empower women through their faith in Christ, to establish strong bonds with other women, and to pursue outreach within our community.
Our group consists of young women between the ages of 17 and up who meet each Monday evening at various venues for fellowship and service.
W.I.N.G.S.is a self lead group who are being mentored by the ladies of the Christian Women's Fellowship of Central Christian Church.
Proposals for W.I.N.G.S. Outreach Events -
- Women's Build - Habitat for Humanity
- Work day at Central Christian Church
- Assist the elderly within our community with various needs
- Volunteer with the Domestic Violence Program
- Volunteer at area Animal Shelters
- Volunteer at the Great Strides Therapeutic Riding Program.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
If you would like information about how you can become involved with the W.I.N.G.S. group or learn more about them, please contact Nicole Martin - at firstname.lastname@example.org